Sunday, March 7, 2010

Investors Frustrated and Disgusted with 2% Cd's. Say They Are Victims Of Bank's Greed...

Does Getting A Lousy 2% On Your CD's Make you Sick To Your Stomach? I'll bet it does. As a matter of fact, I've sever seen things more frustrating for those of us trying to get by, and take care of ourselves. And it really makes me mad!!

It makes me angry to talk to all of you who have worked so hard, for so many years, to only find yourselves frightened and worried. It makes me sad to see so many of us truly concerned with how we are going to make it, money-wise.

It irritates me to see our politicians avid the issue of these low interest rates and how they affect our lifestyle. They're always bragging about how low interest rates are "stimulating" the economy. Of course, low interest rates are fine for borrowers, but horrible for investors and savers... especially retirees! I don't know which economy is being stimulated, but it sure isn't the one I live in!

A doctor cannot help a patient until he or she does a diagnosis to see what is wrong. And then prescribe treatments based on that diagnosis. So the patient can have a "map" or a plan on how to get well. And just like a doctor the first step towards getting well financially, we need to perform a diagnosis to see what "ails you!"

Now here's what I'd like to offer you: A FREE PHONE INTERVIEW TO FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE FEELING ABOUT YOUR MONEY. A "DIAGNOSIS", IF YOU WILL.

Yes, we will do something your doctor wouldn't do...Provide an initial interview and consultation with no charge! And no, it will not be a disguised sales presentation. Or a "pitch". Or anything, except a brief half hour or so time to review what is going on in your financial life that concerns you. If, at the end of the phone interview, you do not feel like we can help you, or that you don't like me, or that you want to keep doing what you're doing, etc., that's fine. And that's it. You hang up, and we leave it at that. You see, we know a critical fact: In today's skeptical and fearful society, any attempt to pressure someone, or advise them on the wrong things without a diagnosis first, or before the time is right, assures disaster!

Believe me, I could not be working with so many retirees and other clients if I was doing anything to make them uncomfortable! They wouldn't put up with it for a second! I can't think of a better way to work...Can you? I am always positive that planning may be the best weapon to stop the worry, and bring out the wonderful gifts we all have been given!

I'm done for now. I look forward to talking to you soon and seeing where we go from here! If you do decide to call me up to have your FREE initial phone consultation, please be sure to call my office at: (515) 965-0203 while this is still fresh on your mind. We can quickly help you ease your burden of financial worry and stress.

So, take care, and I wish you all the good luck in the world!

Sincerely,
James Weiss

P.S. You can end the frustration you feel by taking action. Just like you told your kids, "I can't help you , if you won't help yourself!"

For more information contact:

JW Advisory Services, LLC
Ankeny, IA 50023
Office: 515.965.0203
Fax: 515.963.1060
Email: jwadvisor@hotmail.com
www.smartmoneyplan.com/jamesweiss

No comments:

Post a Comment